4.16.2013

Happy Birthday!

Today is Bret's 32nd birthday.  It kind of snuck up on me this year.  The kids were super excited to celebrate and had all kinds of ideas on what to get him.  They love him so much and wanted to shower him with everything needed to really celebrate.  It is a good day.

Dear Bret,

Happy Birthday!  Another year in your life has flown by.  Are you any wiser?  I sat staring at the computer for a long time not knowing what to write.  I feel like there needs to be a better word than just love to describe how I feel about you.  It doesn't feel like enough.  You are still my best friend.  You are the first person I tell everything to.  I look forward to you coming home even when I am having a rough day.  I treasure the time we spend just being together.  You make me laugh, you piss me off, and I can't think of anyone else I would rather spend every day for the rest of my life with.

Thank you for being a good husband.  Thank you for being a great dad.  I hope that you have a great birthday.  You are very loved.




No comments: