11.01.2012

Easton George Heskett

I am thrilled to introduce the newest member of our family, Easton George Heskett.  He was born Friday October 19th, 2012 at 7:35 am.  He weighed 7 pounds and 7 ounces.  He was 19 3/4 inches long.  He is perfect and we are so very blessed.
 
 
 Everything went very well and my recovery could not go any smoother.
Big sister Emily and big brothers Palmer & Logan are very excited about their new brother.  They have been such a big help.





 
I am over the moon for this new little one.  It feels like I have been waiting for this little one to join our lives forever.  We are complete now.

Bret and I are truly humbled and overwhelmed by the love and support shown to us over the past two weeks by our family and friends.  The decorations, flowers, balloons, gifts, meals, and well wishes have been amazing.  I may not have to cook dinner again for a month.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

He's gorgeous!! What a blessing to your family. Get some rest and enjoy your time together.