12.31.2011

Happy New Year

This time of year I am always amazed at what the past year has held. I always hope for a less eventful (aka stressful) year and yet we always manage to survive and come out of everything OK.

2011 was as busy of a year as any we have ever had. Bret finished residency, started a new job, passed his boards, and weathered a few storms professionally. I quit my job to stay home and steadied the boat that is our family as we made some major transitions. Moving, buying a house, furnishing said house, an amazing vacation, getting the kids started in new schools, saying good bye to our closest friends, and making new friends are just a few of our major points of the year. Not to mention welcoming a new niece. Moving both of my parents closer to us and helping them get settled was also a major part of our past year. 2011 went so fast. We are so thankful for all of our blessings..our health, job, home, family, and friends to name a few. I am thankful for all of you and hope that you have a very Happy New Year's and that 2012 is an even better year for all us.

No comments: