8.19.2009

Conclusion to the Mattress saga

Sears came through...finally. After many unreturned phone calls and being transfered all over the place I finally talked to someone willing to help me. They waived the extra $100 charge for the plush over the firm and will pick up the current mattress and drop off the new one free of charge. Although I am a little weary from all the effort to make something so simple happen I am satisfied with the end results. Studies show that the majority of the time no matter how bad the means were it is the end results that people remember and pass on. I believe this to be true. My back is once again counting the days until I get some restful sleep.

1 comment:

LegalMist said...

Yay for happy endings! I'm so glad you didn't have to go further than Sears to solve the problem. :)