12.13.2014

Writing

It has been so long since I wrote on here that I almost forgot the website to log on.  That is terrible.  Logan is now going to preschool three days a week and both he and Easton go to a mom's day out program for half a day on Fridays.  I am once again starting to find myself with time without the kids.  Next year Logan will go to all day kindergarten and it will just be me and Easton.

Sometimes when I hear "mom" ten thousand times a day and I am cleaning up the 50th mess of the day I can't wait.  Other days I think about how all too soon all of my babies will be in school and then what.

As a stay at home mom the questions about what we are going to do with ourselves once all of our kids go back to school come flying from all directions.  In fairness I remember when I first contemplated staying home at all and thought surely it would be temporary because what would I do with myself once they were all in school for the majority of the day.

It is a trying question to answer for myself more than for everyone else.  I am lucky in that my husband wants me to be happy no matter what I decide to do and because we are financially stable enough that me working is not a necessity either.  I know what a blessing both of those things are.  It does open up possibilities that feel daunting.  What do I want to do?

For now I wait and hope for inspiration and focus on the present.  I have started writing a novel again and have a close friend with writing ambitions also.  Everything that I have read said that even if you are not working on your book you should still be writing everyday.  Remember when I used to do that?  Yeah, me to.

Adriana

No comments: