5.03.2011

Appreciate

This week is teacher's appreciation week, nurse's appreciation week, and of course Mother's Day.

WHEW!

Each day this week I have been sending in little gifts gifts with fun sayings on them for the kid's teachers. Palmer only has two days of class and two teachers.

Monday- A picture frame with a piece of cardstock with the words "Thanks for make my year "picture" perfect Love, Emily" inside it.

Tuesday- A little flower to plant with a flag in it that says "Thanks for helping Emily/Palmer Bloom"

Wednesday- A tin of Altoids that says "You were "mint" to be a great teacher"

Thursday- A box of chocolate dipped strawberries that I made with a note that says "You are the "berry" best teacher.

Friday- An itunes gift card with a note that says "Your a rockin' great teacher".

For Bret's nurse he only wanted to take something one day. She is a great nurse and really works hard to make his day go much smoother. Bret has nothing but great things to say about Amber and even I appreciate that. She really is super sweet. In the past I have gotten her smaller things like Bath and Body works sets, etc. This year Bret wanted to spoil her a little to say thanks for everything since he is leaving. For Christmas I got her an awesome Vera Bradley purse and she loved it. She uses it everyday. So for this week I got her the matching wallet. She will love it. For added fun I filled it with a couple of fun gift cards and little sayings like "Your a rockin great nurse" and "To my wise and "noble" nurse".

Mother's day gifts have all been ordered/shipped this week hopefully to arrive by Saturday. Like I said "whew".

All of these people (teacher's, nurses, mother's) are so under appreciated sometimes. My goal this week was to hopefully let them know that someone appreciates them. As for my plans I laid things out pretty clearly for Bret. I want a new purse (that we will pick out together) and possibly a wallet :) and we are going for the best Mother's day brunch. It will be great.

To all of my reader's that are teachers, nurses, and mom's you guys are awesome and thank you so much for all that you do. Our kids, our sick, and your families owe you so much. I have said it many times. I could never be a teacher or a nurse. The reasons are endless but I am so very thankful that there are amazing people who can and do everyday.

No comments: