1.28.2011

Fatty Friday Week 4

So I missed last week. I didn't mean to..I weighed in and everything but then the day just got away from me.

My dad always used to say that excuses were like butt holes...everyone has one. Not wanting to beat around the bush I weighed myself this morning and I gained back one of the five pounds I had lost.

Regardless of the fact that the kids have had two snow days this week and the fact that the stomach flu has been through two of my three kids and we had a birthday party with pizza and cake...it was still a big disappointment. Again feeling like I am just giving excuses.

I knew this journey would not be easy. So I am not going to beat myself up about only going to the gym once this week or how much cake I ate. Instead I am focused on the new week and getting back into the swing of things.

No comments: