9.11.2010

Two Year Anniversary!

Wow two years. It has gone so incredibly fast that my head is still spinning. When I started this blog it was part of my very conscious effort to try harder to not be so miserable. The first year of residency was hard. This blog has been at times a lifesaver. I sometimes think of it as that best girlfriend to hash things out with, laugh about life, discuss the kids, bitch about my husband, laugh with and cry with.

With the end of residency nearing I have thought a lot about this blog and where I want it to go. There is so much change coming our way with a big move, job change, and me staying home for a while. Silly as it sounds knowing that I can detail it all here is a comfort.

1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I can't wait to see what changes lie ahead for you!