3.01.2010

Back in PA

We are back. I think Palmer said it best "We are home! Home is my favorite! I can't believe we are home!"

Both of the kids were excited to be back home. Lulu, our bunny is still in one piece and so is everything else. Once again I am reminded how nice it is to come home to a clean house.

The kids have been busy playing with their toys and I have been busy unpacking. My car is almost back to normal. Bret went to the grocery store yesterday to get us back to normal and we are starting to feel almost settled in.

Today was Bret's first day back at the hospital and he over slept. It sucked but will be fine. He is on the labor floor this month which is always a really tough rotation to go through. We keep reminding ourselves that this is the last hard month for his third year. The last few months are all a lot easier and then begins his chief year. We just have to get through March and it will be all down hill from there.

I start back to work on Wednesday. I am still nervous about working from home with all three kids but it will be fine. It has to be fine. Bret reminded me yesterday that even if it really really sucks that it is only for a year. I can do anything for a year and it is worth the money. I hope it doesn't suck but if it does it is nice to know that it doesn't have to be forever.

No comments: